Google Analytics is a website analysis tool, which provides sophisticated reports about traffic on your website.
No matter which type of site you have – eCommerce, brochure, or lead generating – Google Analytics can show you how visitors find your site and how they use it.
Traffic data captured includes:
- number of unique visitors to your site
- number sales leads and sales generated
- where they came from (eg. Google, Bing, Yellow Pages etc)
- what keywords visitors searched for to find your site
- how long visitors stayed on your site
- which pages visitors viewed (did they find your latest specials?)
- what visitors did on your site (eg. download pdfs, submit an enquiry form or buy a product)
- where the visitors where located (eg. Melbourne, Cheltenham, New York)
…. and much more!